Everything you need to answer your questions
Your website and the search enginesWhenever you look for something on the internet, a company, a product, 99% of the time use search engines to do it.
When creating your website it's important that people can find it in the natural (organic) results of the search engines.
This process, as already described in the introductory article, aims to improve the visibility of your website in search engines.
The weasy.io platform offers you all the tools for optimize your website, thus obtaining a good position (ranking) in the search engines. We have fulfilled all the requirements of the different search engines (including Google and Bing) to ensure that the content of your site can be recognized and indexed. However, in order to receive great indexing, it´s necessary for the website administrator to fill in the SEO information for each content.
Here are some tips for getting your site indexed better.
- Optimize the texts of your website *;
- Add Alt Text to images;
- Put the SEO settings for each content;
- Take advantage of social networks and share your website to drive traffic to it;
- Create a Blog;
- Partner with other blogs / etc to get backlinks (inbound links to your website through external websites);
- Promote your website in directories related to the content of your website;
- DO NOT duplicate content.
* For better optimization of texts, organize your content in a hierarchical way, use h1, h2, h3 for more important titles and sub-titles, bolds for more relevant content and paragraphs for the remaining content.
Start your 14-day free trial today!Completely risk free. No credit card required.